Sex Offender Charged With Being In U City Park | Crime
A University City man faces a criminal charge for being a registered sex offender in a U City park.
University City Police said that Edward A. Terry, 43, of the 900 block of Purdue Avenue in U City, was in Joseph W. Mooney Park on July 7. Police said he is prohibited from being within 500 feet of any park with a playground or pool because he is required to register as a sex offender.
To read the full story click HERE
Top Mid-County North Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fitch Upgrades St. Louis' Lambert Bonds, Improves Financial Rating
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine
- Police Find Man with Stolen Credit Cards and a Wad of Cash
- Woman Robs North County Man After Sex
- Pay For Your Kid's Lunch Online at Ferguson-Florissant Schools Next Year